Volleyball England Workplace Challenge Offer
Go Spike is Volleyball England’s campaign to increase the number of individuals participating in recreational volleyball. It provides individuals of all ages and abilities the opportunity to experience volleyball in a social environment. Go Spike can be played anywhere at any time – indoors, on grass or on the beach.
Workplace Challenge Offer
Volleyball England invites a Workplace Champion, or a workplace representative, to attend a Go Spike Activator Award to become a Go Spike Activator.
A Go Spike Activator aims to increase participation numbers within recreational volleyball. An Activator is not a coaching role but someone that facilitates fun challenges and games to establish volleyball activity
The Award is a 4 hour course offering the following:
- Candidates to be a minimum 18 years of age
- £70.00 per candidate
- Activator Resource Booklet
- Go Spike Resource Bag to include a Go Spike Game in a Bag and Go Spike Ball package worth £25.00 including VAT and Delivery
- Fee includes £10.00 Go Spike Insurance offering public liability insurance
- To register your interest to attend a Go Spike Activator Award please email email@example.com
Following Activator training, the Workplace representative would facilitate the Go Spike Activator challenges and games during lunch times or after work on a regular basis, especially from May – September. The activity would help support a team ready for a volleyball Workplace Challenge competitive event, or be used to continue sustained participation in volleyball.
For further infromation please download Volleyball England Workplace Challenge Offer