06 May - 27 Jun
06 May - 27 Jun
06 May - 20 Jun
06 May - 26 Jun
08 May - 27 Jun
29 Jun - 03 Aug
The Go Spike 18 month review highlights all activity that has been linked to project since it began in July 2011. read more
- SAVE THE DATE: 25-27 May 'Go Spike Big Weekend'
- Social Volleyball In London With GO Mammoth
- The LRS Workplace Challenge is back!
- Yellowave Halloween 3-side Tournament
- Beach Volleyball at BUCS Surf Championships
- Free beach volleyball sessions in London
- Clubs: Promote your open volleyball sessions
- Go Spike heads North
- FREE open days at Crystal Palace
- NEW Go Spike Mikasa ball launched for beginners
- Olympic sand is here to stay!
- One Olympic Summer, One Big weekend
- Go Spike at BT London Live Festival
- Club running open sessions on Go Spike courts
- Beach courts installed around England
- Go Spike 'Game In A Bag' available to purchase!
Go Spike is your chance to try one of the best sports around - volleyball! Whether you've never played before and want to give it a go or you haven't played since you were at school - or on holiday - Go Spike gives you the opportunity to come and try!
Go Spike sessions will be running all year round across England at numerous events, Volleyball Clubs and Universities.
Come on your own, or bring your friends and we'll get you involved in a game... just enter your post code into the session finder and see what is going on in your area.
Go Spike is aimed at getting adults (aged 16+)into volleyball. Anyone under the age of 16 who is interested in playing volleyball should email firstname.lastname@example.org