Aged between 14 - 25? Ever wanted to learn how to play beach volleyball? Now you can through Sportivate 8 week taster sessions. read more
- Go Spike campaign helps 36,000 people get into volleyball
- Social Volleyball In London With GO Mammoth
- Yellowave Halloween 3-side Tournament
- Beach Volleyball at BUCS Surf Championships
- Free beach volleyball sessions in London
- Clubs: Promote your open volleyball sessions
- Go Spike heads North
Go Spike is your chance to try one of the best sports around - volleyball! Whether you've never played before and want to give it a go or you haven't played since you were at school - or on holiday - Go Spike gives you the opportunity to come and try!
Go Spike sessions will be running all year round across England at numerous events, Volleyball Clubs and Universities.
Come on your own, or bring your friends and we'll get you involved in a game... just enter your post code into the session finder and see what is going on in your area.
Go Spike is aimed at getting adults (aged 16+)into volleyball. Anyone under the age of 16 who is interested in playing volleyball should email email@example.com